Colors Alutrend antiqued effect
Standard colors Alutrend
Ral Alutrend colors
Alutrend wood effect colors
Note: the colors and degrees of brilliance presented in the brochure are only an example.
Maintenance for our painted products.
The architectural paints used in the system require regular maintenance and cleaning to ensure the continuity of the decorative and protective properties of the surface.
The frequency of cleaning depends on many factors, including:
1 ° Geographical location of the building
2nd Class of environmental corrosiveness in which the building is inserted, for example: marine, industrial, residential, rural, etc.
3rd level of polluting emissions in the air.
4 ° Presence of winds with considerable intensity (ex. Bora di Trieste) possibility of dust carried by the wind, ex. sand, dust, etc.
5th Hypothesis of change over time of the corrosivity class (e.g. transition from rural to industrial)
The best cleaning method is through a regular washing of the surface, using a solution of warm water and mild detergent (pH 5-8). All surfaces must be cleaned using a soft cloth or sponge, do not use any brush if not of natural origin.
The frequency of cleaning depends on the aspect you want to keep and on the need to remove deposits that could, in prolonged contact, cause damage to the coating. In a not particularly aggressive environment (e.g. rural or urban), the normal cleaning frequency can be about 12 months.
In the presence of a deposit of particular dirt, a higher frequency of cleaning is recommended. When the environment is aggressive, the cleaning frequency should be reduced at 3 month intervals. In the presence of high atmospheric pollution or in the presence of a particularly corrosive environment, or in the presence of water with a lot of fixed residue, the period between the interventions must be further reduced.
It is absolutely forbidden to use solvents or solutions that contain: ester chlorinated hydrocarbons
abrasive acetone pastes
TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT MAINTENANCE PROGRAM:
Urban - rural check and cleaning every 12 months
Industrial inspection and cleaning every 6 months
Marino check and cleaning every 3 months
Industrial and marine inspection and cleaning every 3 months
- If it is necessary to retouch the painted surface, we recommend the use of two-component polyurethane paints, to be applied according to the following cycle:
- Clean the surface with a slightly aggressive solvent, applying it with a cloth freely, dry taking care to remove any residues.
- If necessary, even the surface by smoothing the part to be restored with abrasive paper (max 320 grit) and then clean carefully with a dry cloth.
- Mix the paint vigorously for about 2 minutes.
- In the case of paint in a spray package (spray can), spray the color on the palette (even a sheet of cardboard can make the case) apply the paint with a brush (small size) and limit the application strictly to the part to be restored.