Terms and conditions of the guarantee ALUTREND line welded gates with standard painting process The coating applied on the significant surfaces must not show any incisions that expose the metal.
When the exposed surface coating is examined under an oblique angle of approximately 60 °, from a distance of approximately 3 meters, no excessive roughness, bubbles, inclusions, craters, swellings, dull spots, scratches, or other defects should be visible any.
The coating will be of a uniform color and brilliance with good hiding power, on site the visual examination will be:
- outside the surface must be observed from at least 5 meters
- indoors from a distance of at least 3 meters.
1. “Warranty period” will indicate a period of 10 years starting from the date of delivery to the customer of the painted products.
2 . In the event of a valid complaint, the manufacturer's only obligation will be to provide for the repair of the defective material and to pay the costs of the reasonably necessary labor, it being understood however that the manufacturer will not be liable:
I) for repair costs when these are lower for each single claim to € = 500.00;
II) for other claims arising from both contractual and non-contractual liability (including due to negligence), or for any liability or other damage, loss and expense, including loss of profits, income, contracts, business, production or goodwill, or for any action proposed by third parties against the customer;
III) if any of the circumstances indicated in clause 3 below occur.
3 . ................. will not be subject to any liability under this Warranty, should one or more of the following occur:
I) if the written communication of the complaint by the customer has not been received by ................. within 30 days of the discovery of what gave rise to the customer's complaint ;
II) if there has been damage to the coating system, or a deterioration of the same, deriving from causes beyond the control of ................., such as, without any limitation, mechanical failure, fire, third party willful misconduct, pollution and abnormal weather conditions;
III) if the surfaces have been coated or retouched, or any surface has been stripped and repainted by another paint company.
IV) if the defect is due to prolonged exposure of the anodized or painted surfaces to temperatures above 70 ° C or to acids or other dangerous products that are considered or supposed to be harmful to polyester-based powder coatings;
V) if the defect is due to a continuous exposure of the anodized or painted products to areas directly affected by salt water, unless before the surface treatment the manufacturer has confirmed in writing to the customer to guarantee the anodizing or painting for that specific place , or in the case of filiform corrosion, the cause of which is to be attributed to faulty sealing of the unprotected parts of the product (for example cutting areas of the profiles for frames), to high levels of impurities present in the aluminum alloy used for the construction extruded profiles or non-compliant heat treatments carried out on the same alloys.
VI) if there is no specific request by the customer for material that may be subject to corrosion due to exposure in particularly aggressive areas (marine, industrial, etc).
VII) if the anodized or painted surfaces have not been maintained by the Customer in accordance with the cleaning and maintenance procedures recommended by the manufacturer (see attachment).
VIII) if the damage or deterioration was caused by any non-fulfillment or by an incorrect use of the anodized or painted product by the customer and any third party.
IX) if, in the case of transport of the material carried out by the Customer or by a carrier appointed by the Customer, damage occurs to the material due to defective loading of the same, or for damage to material loaded on vehicles without a cover sheet, or for insufficient checking, during transport, the effectiveness of the material containment belts on the platform of the means of transport.
X) if the damage was caused by non-compliant storage of the painted products on site due to contact or the presence in the environment of aggressive products or agents (humidity, dust, oils, greases, lime-based setting products or concrete, etc.).
XI) if the damage was caused by the handling of the material during the assembly phases of its various constituent elements (for example the various profiles that make up the frame of a window or door), or by galvanic corrosion (pile effect) consequent to the use of accessories made with materials not compatible with light aluminum alloys.
4. The customer will keep and, in the event of a complaint, will make available to the manufacturer whoever is appointed by the latter, the following documentation in order to allow inspection or to make a copy: I) certificates of the cleaning operations of the manufactured product , including details on the types of products used and on the washing and cleaning procedures, performed by a GRM brand or equivalent; II) any other data necessary for the chronological reconstruction of the maintenance of the anodized or painted product. furthermore, the customer must allow ................., upon request of the latter, to inspect the disputed material. Repairs under this warranty may only be carried out by ................. or, after consultation with ................ ., by an "applicator authorized" by the same in writing. HOME ________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________ Pag. 9/9
5. Any modification to this warranty must be made in writing and must be signed by representatives of the Customer and of ................. authorized by both.
6 . This warranty is granted to the Customer exclusively as the purchaser of the anodizing and / or painting treatment on aluminum and its alloys and cannot be sold in whole or in part. The Customer cannot declare or imply, nor can it allow its agents, representatives or contractors to declare or imply, that this Warranty extends to persons other than the customer himself.
7. All communications relating to this guarantee must be made in writing and are presumed to be duly notified 3 days after sending by registered letter, or immediately after receipt if delivered by hand or correctly sent by telex or fax transmission.
8. This warranty constitutes the agreement between the parties in relation to its object.
9. This Warranty is governed by Italian law and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts any dispute that may arise in relation to it.